This article offers an AOL Mail Login and sign up instructions.You can sign up for your own AOL email account to access this free service for sending, receiving or manage your emails.You can also download the AOL Mail app installed on the Android as well as iOS smartphone.
Take a look at the introduction of AOL Mail as well as follow the AOL Mail login guide or sign-up instructions below.
About AOL Mail
AOL Mailis an online email service for free designed by AOL Inc. You can utilize it to send, receive and manage your email.
AOL Mail supports up to 25 MB of attachments to emails.It is compatible with protocols such as POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.It also provides security against viruses, spam protection, spell-checking and more.
You can also connect to email accounts of other email service providers, such as Gmail or Hotmail.
The AOL Mail suffix for email accounts is @aol.com.
AOL Mail was initially an email service that is accessible via the internet.It is easy to get access to AOL Mail by visitingmail.aol.comin your browser.It also has an application for mobile download for Android or iOS devices.This email service for free is available in 54 languages.
AOL Mail Login and Sign Up Guide
- You can typehttps://login.aol.com/ in the address bar of your browser to access the AOL Mail Login page.
- If you’re using already an AOL Mail subscription, simply input the email address of your username, user name or telephone number, and then click Next.You can enter your password to login to the account. AOL mail account.
- If you do not already have yet an AOL Mail account then go toto create An Accounthere.Input your personal information, select your email account and password and include your phone number in order to establish an account for account for free AOL mail account.After you’ve successfully set up your AOL Mail Account, access the sign-in screen to log in with ease.
How to use AOL Mail to send and reply to emails
Send an email to:
- Go tohttps://mail.aol.com/and log into your AOL Mail account.
- In the inbox, clickto compose.
- Input the email address for the recipient.
- Write the email’s contents and then click Send.
To respond in an email
- Open the email you received.
- Selectto replyon the right side of the email.
- Enter your message in the reply box and then click Send.
Tip: To design and include a signature on your email messages, chooseOptionbeneath your user name.Select to open thecomposetab.ChooseSignaturein the middle of “Rich Text/HTML”.Sign your name and selectto save settings..
AOL Email App Get it to Android or iOS
It is easy to stay in touch to others via your AOL Mail mobile application.When you download the AOL Mail for Android or iOS devices it is easy to read and check your inbox for new messages, notifications for the latest news, headlines for today and popular videos, as well as manage all of your AOL contacts, and much more.
To download the AOL Mail Login application for Android You can visit Google Play Store and search for it and download the app with just one click.
If you have an iPhone or iPad You can go to the App Store, search for and get the AOL Mail application.
How do I download the AOL App for Mail App to Windows PC
To get access to AOL Mail Login from your personal computer You can also get AOL Desktop to Windows.The product’s name is AOL Desktop Gold.Find out how to download the AOL Desktop Gold software for Windows 10/11 and Windows 7 below.
System needs: Windows 7 or newer.Free space of 512 MB.1GB RAM.
- You can go tohttps://discover.aol.com/products-and-services/aol-mail.
- Go toAOL’s Desktop application for WindowsbeneathSoftware and Downloadsto download the AOL Desktop Gold trial version onto your computer.
- After downloading, you can click theInstall_AOL_Desktop.exefile to follow the instructions to install AOL app on your Windows PC.
If you’ve signed up for an AOL desktop gold plan log into your AOL account and then navigate there toMy Services Subscriptions.Clickto Get StartedUnderAOL desktop Goldto download immediately the AOL application.
If you’re a AOL Advantage plan member AOL Desktop Gold is included for free with your membership.Sign in to YourMyBenefitspage, and then locate AOL Desktop Gold under All Products.You can click“Download Now”to download instantly and install the AOL application on your personal computer.
How do I access AOL Mail using Windows Mail App
Windows system has an integrated Mail application.It is easy to add your AOL Mail Login account to the Windows Mail app following the steps listed in the following steps.
- ClickWindows + Sto open the Windows Search box.Enteremailinto the box. Selectthe Mail appto launch the Windows Mail app.
- If this is your first time to start the Mail application, you’ll encounter it in the “Add to an existing account” window.SelectAnother accountand then enter the AOL Mail email address and password to sign in to the AOL Mail account.
- If you’ve had the pleasure of adding the email of your choice for Windows Mail, and you’ve already signed in to Windows Mail and logged in using on thesettingsicon on the left and choosemanage accounts.Chooseto add accountand then clickthe Other Account button.Enter your AOL Mail password and email address, then clicksign in.After that, you can switch between the account to handle your mail.
Alternately, selecton Start, Settings and then Accounts > Email and accounts. Click Add Account Other accountthen input your AOL Mail login details to sign in to AOL Mail within Windows Mail. Windows Mail app.
Tips for Fixing Problems with AOL Mail Login
If you are having trouble login issues to AOL Mail, you can follow the steps below to fix your login issues.
Tip 1.Clear your browser’s cookie.Choose a compatible browser to sign-in with AOL Mail.Make sure you update your browser to the most current version.
Tip 2.Restart your computer, and then try to login into AOL Mail once more.
Tip 3.Try to sign in to AOL Mail with an alternative sign-in page.You can choose to use the AOL homepage and your AOL Mail account sign-in webpage.
Tip 4.If you’ve forgotten the AOL Mail login password, then you might locate your password inside your browser.If you allow you let the Google Chrome browser save your passwords for multiple websites, use the three-dot icon located at the top right corner of Chrome and then select the settings.Click Autofill > Password Management.In the section called Saved Passwords, find if you’ve saved passwords to AOL Mail.
Tip 5.Find your AOL mail account using resetting your password.The AOL mail Login page for Mail, select “Forgot your password”.You will receive a verification code using your email or phone number.Enter in the verification code.Set a new password to Your AOL mail account.
Tip 6.If you have an AOL Mail account has been inactive over a period of 90 days, the account might be removed from service.The account might not be able to accept messages from other accounts.If the account has been inactive for longer than 180 days the account might be removed.If you are unable to sign into an AOL Mail account The account could be deleted or removed.
Tip 7.Contact the AOL Mail support for help. AOL Mail support team for assistance.
How do you retrieve deleted AOL Mail Emails
Method 1.Recover deleted AOL emails from the Trash Folder
- Visit AOL Mail’s official site and login to your email account.
- Select on thetrashicon located on the left side of the screen.You will see all the emails that were deleted in the past 7 days.
- Choose the emails you would like to restore.Choosethe Actionand then clickInboxbeneathMove toto restore lost AOL emails to your Inbox.
Method 2.Retrieve deleted emails older than 7 days AOL Server
If you’re using AOL Mail, the AOL Web service for Mail and are a paid-for member your email address is stored in AOL’s servers. AOL server.For the recovery of permanent deleted email messages (older that 7 days) Contact AOL support center. AOL support center for the emails you lost.
3.Utilize a professional Email Recovery Tool
There are a few professional email recovery software on the internet and test them to retrieve erased AOL emails.
Read More :-
- Apple App Store Download for iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC/Android [ 2023 ]
- iCloud Login : – How to icloud email login to iCloud for Backup of Data and Sync
- ChatGPT All you need to learn about the AI-powered chatbot
- What exactly is Threads, an Instagram app? Answers to all your questions
- Peopletools Att Application Engine: Improved Efficiency and Agility